|Frequently Asked Questions of Ultra DVD to FLV Converter||Guide|
1. Where can I found the output files after my DVD is ripped?
You can find the output files on the "Output Folder", the default output folder for this program is "C:\OutputFolder". And you can change the "Output Folder" by click the "Browse..." button.
2. I just want a clip/segment of my DVD. Is it possible?
Yes, it can do it just fine. Please click the "Split" icon on the toolbar to split the selected title.
3. Is it possible to save the "Output Format" with the modified settings as a new one for use next time?
Yes. After you finish the modifications, please click right side of the "Setting..." buton and then select "Save As..." menu. After the new "Output Format" is created, it will be shown on the "User Defined" sub menu, and you can delete or re-name it as you like.
4. After my DVD is ripped, I get a quite low/high volume. Is it possible to raise/lower it?
Please check the "Audio Volume" box to choose a smaller or larger number for it.
5. How can I use my computer for other jobs when I ripping the DVDs?
Please select "Tools->General Settings..." menu, and then change the "Process Priority Class" to "Idle Priority Class".