|Frequently Asked Questions of Ultra Video Splitter||Guide|
1. How to split a video withou re-encoding?
Please click the "Output Format" combo box, and then select "Same As Source Video" output format. Ultra Video Splitter supports splitting AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MP4, H264, FLV, RM/RMVB, MOV without re-encoding.
2. Does Ultra Video Splitter supports MKV files?
Yes. After you open the MKV file, please select "File->Audio and Subtitle..." menu to select the Audio Track and Subtitle Track to be converted to the output video.
3. Can I split a video with subtitle?
Yes. After you open the source video, select "File->Add Subtitle..." menu to add a subtitle into the output video file.
4. Where can I find the output files after the splitting?
You can find the splitted clips on the Output Folder. By default, the Output Folder is "C:\Output Folder". Please select "Actions->After Done->Open Output Folder" menu, Ultra Video Splitter will open the output folder after mission completed.
5. Audio is off sync from video after splitting.
Please select the "Tools->General Settings..." menu, then change the "Decoder Engine" to "Windows Direct Show" to try again.